UTILIYFIT™ Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) Foam Insulation is a STYROFOAM™ Brand solution manufactured as a versatile, utility-grade product for applications that require a high R-value and outstanding moisture resistance without the need for high compressive strength. UTILITYFIT XPS insulation is designed for use in the United States when a Type X, or lower-compressive strength, product is needed. If the superior properties of a Type IV 25 psi product are not required, UTILITYFIT XPS Insulation is a good choice for your application.
- Manufactured for versatile utility in commercial and residential applications
- Designed for use when a high R-value and outstanding moisture resistance are needed, without the need for a high compressive strength
- Minimum compressive strength of 15 psi
- Square, tongue and groove, and scoreboard edge treatments available
- Contains an average of 20% pre-consumer recycled content certified by UL Environment Inc.